Compare Electricity Prices For Your Business Online
There are many companies available to offer you competitive prices for your energy. When renewing your commercial electricity, your current supplier is unlikely to be the cheapest immediate option.
British Gas Business
British Gas offers excellent value for money with their electricity and traditional gas products. By using their online quoting service, you could save up to £850 per year for the average small business. They also guarantee to beat your existing quote by 10% so it's worth spending 60 seconds to see what they can offer.
- Save up to £850 per year on your existing contract.
- Fixed term and fixed price contracts.
- Dedicated account manager.
- 100% renewable energy options available.
- British Gas will switch from your existing provider.
- 60 second easy online quote.
- Click here for an online business electricity quote.
All the major energy companies now compete in the commercial electric market, so you're able to compare rates online and reduce your costs to get cheaper bills.
Npower is another large player in the energy market and can offer an instant online quote based on your current consumption.
- Choice of one or three year contracts.
- Fixed electricity pricing available for the term.
- Cheapest pricing when purchased online.
- Additional discounts if paid by direct debit.
- Cheaper pricing for dual fuel contracts.
- Npower Electric quote page.
Green and Renewable Energy Providers
Many of the major suppliers and new entrants into the marketplace now offer the ability to choose green business electricity. The main suppliers the renewables market are Good Energy, Ecotricity, Green Energy UK, ScottishPower and SWALEC.
Although this may sometimes cost a little more than standard contracts, there's one company that matches the main six suppliers, and this is Ecotricity.
Ecotricity is a green energy company that invests in wind turbine technology and guarantees to match the Big Six companies on traditional "brown" electric contracts.
- They already power many large blue chip customers.
- Use green renewal sources including wind turbines.
- Price match largest energy suppliers.
- Flexible contracts with just 28 days notice.
- Low prices whilst fighting climate change.
- Ecotricity green energy quote page.
Other Energy Suppliers
All the major companies now supply business electricity including Eon, Utility Warehouse, EDF, and Southern Electric. Most simply want you to complete an online form for their products. Unfortunately at present, there's no method to compare all suppliers on one website.
Tips To Securing Your Perfect Deal
All commercial contracts are fixed for at least one year at fixed prices per kWh used. The market is extremely competitive for small and medium sized enterprises (SME), so it's worth shopping around and comparing all available prices.
If you've not switched in the past 12 months, then you should be able to negotiate a lower deal than your renewal notice.
A similar pricing practice applies for business gas supplies where all providers offer competitive pricing. Utilising the services of an energy broker could save you time and money by using their specialised services. They'll find you the lowest prices in the market or direct from the wholesale market for larger corporations.