The Benefits of Using Serviced Offices
A serviced office is simply a third party company offering shared furnished office space to other businesses where all the maintenance and infrastructure is handled by them.
Many people use them if they're a small company starting out or as an extension of virtual offices and rent or let them on a short term basis whilst developing their company. Some offices are called office suites for a more executive style approach.
How to Quickly Find a Serviced Office that Suits Your Requirements
There are many companies acting as brokers who have all the offices on their books so you can search through their inventory and find the right space for your requirements. Alternatively there are specialist companies who rent large buildings and divide them up into smaller units and offer them for rent on a daily, weekly, monthly or longer term basis.
What Can You Expect From a Service Office?
The great thing about these office providers is you can move in right away, and all the services are readily available so you can start working immediately. These are usually fully serviced offices and vary from provider to provider, but some of the services offered include the following:
- Air conditioned with natural light.
- Easy access to trains, tubes and bus networks.
- Fully furnished with desks, chairs and cupboards for storage.
- Telephone landlines installed and working.
- Ability to have a receptionist either virtually or in your offices.
- Computer networks and high-speed broadband internet access.
- Access to local Wi-Fi networks.
- Coffee and tea making facilities.
- Secretarial services.
- Photocopying machines.
- Additional meeting rooms and video conferencing.
Not all serviced offices will offer the same services, so check to see what's available against your requirements before signing any agreement.
Serviced Offices in the UK
Here are some of the most popular locations in the UK to find a serviced office for your business.
Serviced Offices in Canary Wharf
Here are some of the contact details or serviced offices in Canary Wharf London E14.
- MWB Canary Wharf, Level 33, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LQ Tel: 0800 358 1202.
- 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AA Tel: 0207 718 0000.
- Regus Offices, 29th Floor, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf London E14 5DY Tel: 0207 712 1500.
Serviced Offices in Covent Garden
Here are some of the contact details or serviced offices in Covent Garden London WC2.
- MWB Chandos Place, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HS Tel: 0800 358 1202.
- Palladia Serviced Office Suites, 20 Garrick Street, WC2 Tel: 020 3008 8888.
- Southampton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7RS Tel: 0800 1444 555.
Search Online For Serviced Offices
We have teamed up with one of the largest brokers online to offer you a 20% discount off your office space and get the first month's rental completely free. To qualify for this offer simply search online and ask for details to claim your discounts.